JD LAB is a tech solution company in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria. We are professionals developing and supporting innovative projects with the potential to solve core African problems using technology.
We are looking for talented and skillful people to join our growing team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- CTO (Chief Technical Officer),
- Accountant, and
- PHP Developer.
Location: Minna, Niger State
- CTO (Chief Technical Officer) Job Description
We are seeking a skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development. You will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- 3-5years working in a technological role.
- 2years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
2. Accountant Job Description
We are seeking for a trustworthy candidate who will work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy and integrity who will provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Degree in Accounting(B.Sc, H.N.D)
- 5 years
- Special licenses or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
3. PHP Developer Job Description
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. You will be responsible for developing and managing our portals. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
How it works:
- Stage 1: Online Application- Tell us a bit about you
- Stage 2: Assessment- Putting your hands to work
- Stage 3: In-person Interviews
- Stage 4: Acceptance & Onboarding
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply