The JD Lab Global Internship Program is designed to bring highly motivated and innovative graduates from diverse locations and educational backgrounds together to help develop their skill sets and enable them easy access to exploring the world of startup support and also provide the candidates with linkages to job opportunities within the ecosystem.
If you are interested in gaining experience working to provide support to Entrepreneurs and Startups? Here’s a chance to join our six (6) month Global Internship Program and gain insights into developing sustainable businesses and the startup ecosystem. Selected interns will be required to work remotely or in a hybrid form.
– Who can apply?
The Internship Program is for candidates resident in Nigeria, onsite location Minna, Niger state, and also for candidates in Ghana and Kenya.
The internship is open to:
- Fresh graduates;
- Individuals available for the internship duration of 6 months;
- Individuals with an excellent command of the English language;
- Individuals who possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Individuals who demonstrate excellent drafting and communications skills;
- Innovative and creative thinkers
– Available Positions
- Marketing & Sales
- Software development/UiUx
Or use this link to apply: https://tinyurl.com/JdLabGIP.