Career Opportunity CTO
CTO (Chief Technical Officer) Job Description
We are seeking a skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development. You will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. Knowledge of the interrelationship between business and technology is required. CTO Responsibilities:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Heads and manages the creative teams.
- Outline goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- General support on all existing products/projects/modules
- Build Frontend / Backend prototypes using Figma/Adobe XD and Wireframes.
- 3-5years working in a technological role.
- 2years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to delegate efficiently
Location: Remote and Onsite
NGN: Confidential and also depends on level of experience.