Aisha Atanda - Fesogun
Programs & Partnership Manager
A Programs and Partnership Manager with experience in managing operations & partnerships with various Organizations, Startups and Individuals, formulating strategy, conducting trainings, as well as developing and guiding the implementation of sustainable and innovative programs and initiatives aimed at encouraging growth and self development.
She is very determined and highly passionate about impact creation and has a high sense of responsibility and accountability directed towards Capacity building , Collaboration, Negotiation and most importantly delivering excellent results to match Global standards.
Projects / Experience
1) Managing Stakeholders and Partners – NITDA, NYSC, CERTIPORT, JUMBROX, IBM-DNA, PYCON etc.
2) Managing Incubated startups, providing access to Industry experts, Investors & opportunities (Africado, RFH, MyClinic, HouseAfrica & HIS
3) Developing Business Strategies for companies in different sectors
4) Trainer of over 300 people in self development skills (HIH Webinars & Capacity Building Programs)
5) Planning and execution of – NITDA FutureHack Abuja & Akure 2019, HIH Hackathon2 HIH Demo day, NITDA e-Nigeria Masterclass 2019
6) Co-ordinator Women Entrepreneurship training program – 2019
7) Facilitator Abuja Women Techstars Training – 2021
– Project Management
– Decision Making
– Problem Solving
– Insights & Analytics