Abdulkadir Suleiman is a Nigerian Software Engineer and Entrepreneur who is passionate about Job creation, Wealth creation and building solutions that thrive.
In 2016 he founded JD Lab a tech company primarily engaged in creating software for schools (precisely higher institutions), which products have helped refined and simplify the activities around tertiary institutions ranging from information accessibility , data collection , performance indicators and seamless payments integration. To date, JSP has processed over N3Billion /$8 Million.
He is highly resourceful and versatile individual with strength, ability in software development both in Desktop and Mobile Development, product design / management, project management, platform integration, payment integration, content creations and enthusiasm needed for distinctive performance and a personality that attracts confidence and trust of different organizations / Institutions in Nigeria tech space.
He has MBA in Finance and Investment from prestigious ABU, Zaria with interest in digital operations, startups and performances of Microfinance banks.
Projects / Experience
• Special Assistant To Niger State Governor, Career Information & Resource Center -2017-2019
• Lead Developer Niger State College of Education School Portal – 2017- till date
• Lead Developer IBB Univ Part time degree Programmes student portal – (2016)
• Lead Developer working on new IBB University web 2.0 applications /softwares (university website 2.0, conceptualization of student portal) – (May 2015 – May 2016)
• Over Seer/Developer of Niger State Official website www.nigerstate.gov.ng, – (2015)
• Over Seer/Developer mottocare.com – (2017)
• Core Developer of online application /registration portal for School of Health, Technology Minna. Niger State. – (2015 till date)
• Team Leader of smart evs – evoting software delivered to I.B.B. University Lapai –2014 and 2015 respectively.
• Core Developer – Niger State Executive Dashboard Software. – Apr 2014
• Over Seer/Developer of online application portal for College of Nursing Sciences, School of Midwifery, Minna. Niger State. – (2014)
• Contestant, In International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) Nigeria – West Africa Region (2009 & 2010)
• Remita Payment Integration for COEMINNA Microfinance Bank
• Integration of Interswitch Web Pay for School fee payments for School of Health Technology Minna, Niger State. Nigeria
See profile on LinkedIn …… https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdulkadir-suleiman-a0b657151/
– Product Design & Management
– Wire framing, UI/UX Designs
– PHP Pro
– Database Management Systems
– Management Skills
– Creative thinking.
– Business Development
– e-Payment specialist